cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

AI BUILDER + UI FLOW

Hi there, I created a form processor to extract info from invoices, it runs well, I get invoice date, amout, number ETC. Also a TABLE with the ITEMS.

I want(or wish) to use UIflows to post the invoice in my system BUT how do I post the ITEMS when is more than 1. I can use the INPUTS to post the other fields that are NOT in the table.

Any idea how can I manage to do that?

THANKS!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @ALFRED05 ,

We are coming out with the support for arrays as input to UI flows.

So, if the table you want to post in your system is in an array format, you should be able to simply pass that as an input to UI flow and use the values within the script later on.

I hope it helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @ALFRED05 ,

We are coming out with the support for arrays as input to UI flows.

So, if the table you want to post in your system is in an array format, you should be able to simply pass that as an input to UI flow and use the values within the script later on.

I hope it helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

View solution in original post

Microsoft
Microsoft

Thank you @QuentinSB for your inputs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,180)