cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

AI Builder - Custom model - retraining

Is it possible to retrain a custom entity extraction model, using a modified dataset?

I've prepared a model for entity extraction with custom entities. Identified some issues with the data and trying to retrain by editing the CDS entity(Table in data verse). But while editing the model for retraining, I can only see initially loaded data, not the modified records.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi

Thank you for trying out entity extraction. I'm sorry that right now we won't load latest data when you're retraining or editing a model. To use your latest data, please create a new model.

And as regard to load lasted data, we will add an item to our backlog. You can also share your thoughts about what do expect the behavior should be so it could meet your needs.

Thanks

Norah

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@Norah - Thanks for answering the first question

A subsequent question - Even though I flush out the old data and reload a new dataset, I can still see the old data coming up if I edit the published model.  Does this mean the old CDS entities are retained in external storage?

If yes, any idea how long that data is retained?

Highlighted

Yes, the dataset is stored in CDS, and will be deleted when the corresponding model is deleted.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Users online (1,419)