cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VenuK
Regular Visitor

AI Builder Data extraction from PDF'S

Hi Team, I am trying to extract the data from the PDF documents, and for each collection, I have added 5 docs and a total of 25 docs for all the 5 collections and extracted the data as instructed. I got an accuracy rate of 63% which states it is feeble. Can anyone help me out on how can I improve the Accuracy to above 90%?, PLease help me out. Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
antoinec
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi VenuK,

This documentation page should help you out Improve the performance of your form processing model - AI Builder | Microsoft Docs. As a rule of thumb, I'd recommend looking for collections or items within each collection which have a lower score than average and adding more sample documents.

Do let us know if this helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (1,805)