cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

AI Builder Form Processing Future?

Hello,

I would very much like to use forms processing for company purchase order PDFs. The problem is that I find that the table tagging function is somewhat limited. For example I would like to process tables that are different length and sometimes go on to a different page. Right now, there is no ability to resize columns or tag tables as one that go on to a separate page. 

I would like to know approximately when this functionality will be added. I would very much like to use this because I like that you can output the data straight to SharePoint but, right now it cannot process my forms correctly.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

We are actively working to provide fine tunning capability for tables taging which include drawing columns and rows, wherever the table spans across pages and even total custom tagging at the cell level.

Our goal is to provide this before the end of Q1 2021, though there are some technical challenges so we can’t guaranty that we will meet this date.

Stay tuned!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

We are actively working to provide fine tunning capability for tables taging which include drawing columns and rows, wherever the table spans across pages and even total custom tagging at the cell level.

Our goal is to provide this before the end of Q1 2021, though there are some technical challenges so we can’t guaranty that we will meet this date.

Stay tuned!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok that sounds great. Can you give a link to where the latest release details are going to be?

When we release a new significant product update, we usually publish a blog here Product updates | Power Automate Blog (microsoft.com) 

For instance, here is the latest AI Builder form processing models can now train using documents that have different layouts

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (4,062)