cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

AI Builder Form Processing with multiple pages

Hi,  I am trying to use the Form Processing model to analyse a PDF document that has multiple pages.  AI Builder seems to be analysing all pages but only the first page is displayed in AI Builder (when viewing the analysed document to select the fields).

Is anyone else having this issue with pages 2 - N of a document not showing in the AI Builder select fields screen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @HSheild,

Thanks for reporting this. All pages should be displayed, so this seems like an issue to fix. I'm contacting you through private message to ask you about the documents you are using.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @HSheild,

Thanks for reporting this. All pages should be displayed, so this seems like an issue to fix. I'm contacting you through private message to ask you about the documents you are using.

View solution in original post

Hi @JoeF-MSFT , thanks for the private message to help troubleshoot.  In the end I found that it was an issue with using the Edge browser.  Multi-page documents show up fine in Chrome.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,921)