cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Builder Form not picking up all of a table

I have a statement from a credit card company that I'd like to automatically add to a SharePoint list that will go through an approval process.  As you can see from the attachment the fields all seem to work fine; however, the table doesn't select all the rows.  Is there a way to make the columns go the full length down the table?  I can't seem to select anything to change this.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @Leeneilharris,

Thanks for posting this question.

Today as you have seen the detection of tables in AI Builder is automatic. If a table is wrongly detected – which is this case – there’s unfortunately not much we can do.

We are aware of this and in April we will be releasing an update to AI Builder that is going to allow to fix wrongly detected tables.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Regular Visitor

Sorry wrong thread

I see this question has already been asked. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/AI-Builder/AI-Builder-Custom-model-retraining/m-p/751961/thread-...

Looks like we need to create a new model any time you update the data 

Sorry, I don't think that is the same question at all.  I'm asking about the table not being recognized completely when training the AI Form.  

Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @Leeneilharris,

Thanks for posting this question.

Today as you have seen the detection of tables in AI Builder is automatic. If a table is wrongly detected – which is this case – there’s unfortunately not much we can do.

We are aware of this and in April we will be releasing an update to AI Builder that is going to allow to fix wrongly detected tables.  

View solution in original post

Thank you for the quick reply and update.  I look forward to this release. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (33,244)