cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mg4
Frequent Visitor

AI Builder Licenses for Category Classification, Entity Extraction and OCR

AI Builder Capacity Calculator recommends buying 3 units if I want to perform Category Classification (50,000 strings), Entity Extraction(50,000 strings) and OCR(500 photos). 

Since 1 AI Builder Credit provides 1 million credits, can't I cover all three (Category Classification, Entity Extraction and OCR) if I just buy 1 AI Builder Credit and assign it to my environment ? I haven't seen any option of assigning AI Build Add On at level of model type ? What am I missing?

Thank you for the help!

1 REPLY 1
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

This is the same currency for these models.

Each one will burn credits differently, you can get the rate card in the Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate Licensing Guide. page 26.

Indeed, you need 3 add-ons so 3million credits to cover your use cases.

You can allocate credits to environments in the Power Platform Admin Center, see https://docs.microsoft.com/ai-builder/administer-licensing but you can't allocate per model type given it is the same currency.

If you really want to control what is used by each model, the only option would be to implement these scenarios on 3 different environments and allocate credits accordingly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,029)