cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshutoshRai
Frequent Visitor

AI Builder Model Stuck In Training Forever (Form Processing)

Hi!

I was trying to train a model to look for the completion score.

I uploaded multiple images of the page of which we would get the screenshot. It's been hours but the status is 'Training'?

Any idea what's wrong ?

25 REPLIES 25

Dear All, 

I'm currently having the same issue. The custom AI model that I created is stuck in training mode since several hours. I tried to delete the model but the operation doesn't work. In the meantime I cannot add any new table with data. Is there any chance to abort the training operation?

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you

Alberto

Same here

AI Builder is currently having an outage for some customers in Europe geography.
We are working on mitigating the issue.

This outage may impact Train, Publish, Delete and solution Import operations

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, we're aware of an incident that is impacting some trainings. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience.

cbignon_MSFT
Microsoft
Microsoft

The issue has been mitigated.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

MiljanaSt
Frequent Visitor

I still have the issue, my model is in state "retraining" for several hours. Please post any updates. My projects are on hold. Thank you!

i have the same issue: i have added new documents to my collection (Sales orders in PDF) and the model is training again (the purpose is to get it more accurate when we have several pages) and it has been in training mode for hours now ( like 8 hours now). What is causing the problem? any action we can take?

Alberto_B

Dear All, 

the problem is still persisting. My models are stuck in the training mode. Any idea of solution?

Thank you in advance for the support.

Alberto

Same here.

Hope this will be solved soon.

Hi @Alberto_B ,

This is a very frequent issue. They usually resolve it. Also, what worked for me was I re-did everything.

You delete the model, go incognito and redo. I know it's not ideal, but better than hoping they solve it in time.

Regards

Ashutosh Rai

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,906)