Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Belasor
Helper III
Helper III

AI Builder No SharePoint Connection: Unknown error

Hi all,

I´m currently have a error where I don´t know how to resolve the problem. I only get the error message:
It is not possible to establish a SharePoint connection:Unknown error

How can I get more information about the error and how can I resolve it?

BR

Belasor

MicrosoftTeams-image (4).png

16 REPLIES 16
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

That could be due to an account or permission change.

Can you go to Data\Connection menu ("Daten" in your screenshot), then click on your SharePoint connection and "switch account" 

CedrickB_0-1603194713035.png

That should allow to reset your connection.

Can you try please?

Hello,

thank you for the response. Unfortunately this was not the solution of the problem.

However we found the problem in this case. A model already existed for the document type and therefore we got the error message.

Best Regards

I started getting this error when more than one user tried editing the model. Could you please give more details on how did you resolve this?

Concurrent editing is not currently supported and may result in data corruption.

We are going to add support by this summer but in the meantime, you should avoid it.

saurabh70191
Regular Visitor

It wasn't concurrent editing, we made two users owners by assigning the model to them, and they edited the model one after the other.

Now, when I try to publish the model I get the below error. 

saurabh70191_0-1648038658861.png

This seems to be an AI Builder Syntex model.

If you publish with a user who doesn't have access to the library where the model creation was initiated from, you could get this error.

I double-checked it, the User publishing the model is a site collection administrator, and has full control on the document library.

CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Can provide me with the model identifier https://make.powerapps.com/environment/%ENVID%/aibuilder/models/%MODELID% and time when the problem occured so we could investigate please?

saurabh70191
Regular Visitor

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,342)