cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

AI Builder (Prediction Model) - PredictionOutput is shown as number instead of text in Power Automate

Hi Team, 

Created a Model using Prediction Template for predicting risk response(Avoid, Mitigate, Accept) . When consuming this model in PowerAutomate, the Prediction Output is resulting as number instead of Text Value.

How do i convert the Prediction output to Text or the respective outcome choice value? 

Prediction.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hi @PPMAI 

Please ignore my previous message. I learned that you cannot directly get choice item's display name in PowerAutomate, you will always get a choice item value. 

This post gives you information about how to extract the value.  https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/How-to-retrieve-an-option-set-label/td-p/547354

And if you want to display text, you can either output value to the same CDS table, which will then translate the value to text in CDS, or you can find value for each of the choice items, and do a switch operation to return matched text.

Norah

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @PPMAI ,

Could you tell me:

Do you want to extract the predicted value "134910000"?

If my assumption is correct, you only need to set a variable.

1\ 

v-xiaochen-msft_0-1613977624203.png

v-xiaochen-msft_1-1613977688785.png

Best Regards,
Wearsky
If my post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help others. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor

Hi Wearsky, 

am predicting an outcome of a choice field, i supposed the model will also give a value from one of the choice option as predicted output. 

Capture.PNG

Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @PPMAI ,

Sorry i am confused about your question.

Could you describe the problem you encountered in detail?

Best Regards,
Wearsky

HI @PPMAI 

Based on your screenshot, you're creating a classification model so yes you should see a choice value as prediction output. 

Do you mind sharing your environment URL and model ID with us so we can do some investigation? Environment URL can be found in admin center. Model ID can be found in the model page URL. You need to click into the model details page (AI Builder -> Models -> Click your model). The URL will look like this "https://make.powerapps.com/environment/.../aibuilder/models/<your_model_guid_goes_here>" 

Thanks

Norah

hi @PPMAI 

Please ignore my previous message. I learned that you cannot directly get choice item's display name in PowerAutomate, you will always get a choice item value. 

This post gives you information about how to extract the value.  https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/How-to-retrieve-an-option-set-label/td-p/547354

And if you want to display text, you can either output value to the same CDS table, which will then translate the value to text in CDS, or you can find value for each of the choice items, and do a switch operation to return matched text.

Norah

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,206)