cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KMA_viper
Regular Visitor

AI Builder and license

I have purchased a power apps license as a user but in the app it still says trial I'm assuming it will renew on the 23.06.2022 the trial message will go away then?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

If you have purchased a premium Power Apps license, you got a small amount of AI Builder credits.

The trial message will disapear at the end of your trial period and you will use your seeded credits instead.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

If you have purchased a premium Power Apps license, you got a small amount of AI Builder credits.

The trial message will disapear at the end of your trial period and you will use your seeded credits instead.

KMA_viper
Regular Visitor

Thank you, its very confusing to a newbie like me.. thanks again

antoinec
Power Apps
Power Apps

That's good feedback. Making sure I understand correctly, the confusion is due to the fact that a trial started before new licenses were acquired will run to its end before switching over to the new licenses? Maybe this is something we can make clearer in the product to reduce confusion for other users as well.

Since you asked for feedback, I did have the same doubt as I purchased a license after starting the trial period. To me, the wording "You won't be able to use your models after your trial ends" was what concerned me the most - I'm assuming that is only applicable in case I had not purchased a license (I'll see about that in 3 days once my trial expires...)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,874)