cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

AI Builder form processing multiple Pages

I'm considering using AI Builder forms processing to process invoice/automation and insert the data into sql server.

I've created a model which the layout can contain several pages (with table which can be split/break by the different pages).

On that model I tagged two tables but then i have a problem on the flow to load into sql server because is loading twice the data from the table on the first page and dont load the data from the second page.

Is there a way to tag the only one table even it had a page break?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @Jose1965

Thanks for posting the question. 

When training your form processing model, today you will need to tag tables in different pages as different tables. So if your documents can have a table that goes beyond the first page, then you will need to define two tables and tag one table in the first page and the second table in the second page. 

Then in your flow iterate through the different tables you have defined to save in your SQL table. 

Today it's not possible to tag a single table and indicate that it goes beyond one page. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if we can further help. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @Jose1965

Thanks for posting the question. 

When training your form processing model, today you will need to tag tables in different pages as different tables. So if your documents can have a table that goes beyond the first page, then you will need to define two tables and tag one table in the first page and the second table in the second page. 

Then in your flow iterate through the different tables you have defined to save in your SQL table. 

Today it's not possible to tag a single table and indicate that it goes beyond one page. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if we can further help. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,231)