cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toxumuharudev

AI Builder in Pay-as-you-go environment?

Hi, I would have three questions about AI Builder.

At the tenant which has Pay-as-you-go environment, 

- Is it possible to use AI Builder in Pay-as-you-go environment?

- If the above question's answer is YES, is it possible to buy AI Builder capacity add-on?

- If the above question's answer is YES, is it possible to apply the AI Builder capacity add-on to the Pay-as-you-go environment?

Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Pay-as-you go is not yet available for AI Builder but it will be in coming year.

The plan is to allow mixed billing with pre-paid addons assigned to environment and activate pay-as-you-go for dedicated environment that will take over when all assigned pre-paid credits have been used.

In the meantime, you can use AI Builder on a pay-as-you-go environment with your pre-paid AI Builder credits.

toxumuharudev

Hi CedrickB.
Thank you for your reply.

Let me confirm the following two points.
- Basically, AI Builder cannot be activated in a pay-as-you-go environment.
- However, if a tenant already has AI Builder credits (e.g. if the AI Builder capacity add-on was purchased during the time the tenant had a Power Apps per App license), the pay-as-you-go environment can be applied it.

Is my understanding correct?

Also could you please share some references that I can check officially about this topic?

Not exactly, AI Builder can be used on any environment where PAY-GO has been activated.

But the AI Builder consumption will not work in PAY-GO (billing at the end of the month based on what was consumed)

AI Builder doesn't support PAY-GO consumption model, so you have to assign PRE-PAID credits to the environment to use it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,766)