AI Builder is not working this morning, Please help

angelican_0-1620110713551.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @angelican,

There was an incident this morning impacting some customers. Your model should now be working, let us know if otherwise.

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @angelican,

There was an incident this morning impacting some customers. Your model should now be working, let us know if otherwise.

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

View solution in original post

Hi Jeof,

We are going live with a solution on Thursday.  Is this something which occurs regularly?  Is there a way to get a prompt notification from Microsoft when this does happen. 

I really need to know how stable your environment is, as I have introduced the concept and do not want my Business environments to experience these issues where a process is not reliable.

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @angelican,

I want to apologize for this outage and the impact it has had on you and your business. Our reliability investments are a top priority and these incidents simply should not happen. You should not expect these in the product. 

Status updates on the service can be checked in the following link: https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

I wish you all the success with the go live on Thursday and thank you for your trust on AI Builder and the Power Platform! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (47,525)