cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VeeLearnMSFT
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

AI Model - Clean Data - Unstructured Documents

Just playing around with the AI model to get out unstructured data.  First impression, pretty cool and how easy it is to get stuff out.

Second thing is that I am struggling how to get clean data out.  I am putting in alot of variations about 60 documents.  Most of it comes out really clean except that I see sometimes Brackets coming in like in my FTE column.  Sometimes periods get in there.  And I know its probably me selecting some stuff in there but is there any tips I can get to get it cleaner.  So for example, the FTE I just want the number whether its 1.0 or 0.5, I just want the number.  HOw do I clean the periods out of the sharepoint list?

VeeLearnMSFT_0-1661783401492.png

1 REPLY 1
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @VeeLearnMSFT - thanks for sharing this feedback! 

To clean the data, the best way today is to do it in the flow in Power Automate. You can use the replace function to get rid of any unwanted characters. Here is an example on how to use it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/form-processing-model-in-flow#remove-currency-symbols---... 

Do let us know if you have any additional question. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,900)