cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PreetiShah
Level: Powered On

AI builder Form processing- not predicting required fields

I am trying to build invoice processing, while analyzing my sample forms , it gives me very few fields analyzed( required fileds are not getting identify). Is there any way to define custom fields which are not getting identified by AI builder while it gets train?

12 REPLIES 12
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: AI builder Form processing- not predicting required fields

Hi @PreetiShah 

It defines the analysis on its own

Your form needs to be similar in structure  and you should upload 40-50 items (ideally 100) for the model to be better in predicting and identifying patterns

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

PowerApps Staff JoeF-MSFT
PowerApps Staff

Hi @PreetiShah,

Indeed as of today there is no posibility to define custom fields. 

We can have a look and investigate why those fields are not being recognized and provide you with possible suggestions. If there is no confidential/sensitive information, would you be able to share the documents with me? You can send them to me via a private message.

Thank you.

MaxPP

@JoeF-MSFT  I have the same issue. all the fields I need are not being recognized.

Thanks

max

PowerApps Staff

Thanks for inquiring @MaxPPwould you be able to share the documents with me? You can send them to me via a private message.

Shunyoo

I tried posting 31 documents - all are flight itinerary from one travel portal. But the results are no different than when I posted just 10 documents. The AI is missing several fields including the most important ones - the flight deails. I am happy to share the documents if that helps you troubleshoot.

PowerApps Staff

I received your private message @Shunyoo. Thanks.

airfreighter

Hi @JoeF-MSFT 

Just ran into the same issues when trying to train the model with AirWayBills. the AI does not find the correct fields.

I trained the model with 10 scanned Airwaybills (as PDF) and could not load more as there is a cap at 4 MB. If I compress the PDFs I lose resolution.

As I can't show you the ones I used (as it contains confidential information) here's an example of an AWB: http://hps-trade.co.th/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/awb-format-e1539076198514.jpg

Any advice?

Thanks & Best regards

PowerApps Staff

Thanks for asking @airfreighter.

Which fields of the AirWayBills are you trying to extract that are not currently been detected by AI Builder?

airfreighter

@JoeF-MSFT 

To give you an idea, see below picture.
awb.jpg
E.g. the top number of the form, which has no title, is the most important number on the entire sheet, as it is an identifier number, yet the AI does not detect it.

Further, it seems to be challenged by the format as some fields are not detected at all (e.g. number of pieces in the table in the lower part of the form), or in the wrong combination (it combined gross weight, Rate class and commodity in one string) or not at all (e.g. The entire address of both shipper and consignee (all blacked out now due to privacy reasons)).

Happy to provide more feedback if required.

Best regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,990)