cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

AI builder Form processing- not predicting required fields

I am trying to build invoice processing, while analyzing my sample forms , it gives me very few fields analyzed( required fileds are not getting identify). Is there any way to define custom fields which are not getting identified by AI builder while it gets train?

22 REPLIES 22

Thanks for providing the info @airfreighter. I've sent you a private message. 

Can you share with us the solution? Is there a chance to train what are the fields I need?

Hi @July. The next update of Form Processing hasn't been released yet. We'll make sure to announce it once it's available. 🙂

Hi,

I presume the new update is already published.

My google invoices are still recognising 4 or 5 usable fields.

Can you help ?

Thanks

Kind regards.

@moutinhoabreu 

Are you able to choose manually the fields or the app is selecting automatically?

What I need from this app is to let me choose the fields I want and this is not possible in this moment.

Thank you.

Hi all

I have tested again and while I see an improvement in the field recognition, still the AI combined a few things that would need to be split or does not recognize parts of the form entirely. Hope this will be included in a future version?

Thanks @airfreighter for the update. 

Indeed. For the next release of Form processing, 2020 release wave 1, you will have the option to explicitly tag fields which are not automatically detected or wrongly detected.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform-release-plan/2020wave1/ai-builder/form-processing

Thanks @JoeF-MSFT ! Can't wait!

Hey guys, 

when do you expect for this functionality to be released?

I'm also working currently with the waybills and my success ratio is around 60%.. 

I would very much apperciate to tag the fields myself..?

Thanks for reply - max

Hi @el_maxo,

Thanks for inquiring about this.  The experience to explicitly tag fields which are not automatically detected is targeted to be released by the end of this month of April.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (80,055)