cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vall
Frequent Visitor

AI builder capacity usage

Having a hard time determining where my AI builder capacity gets used up, is there any place to see how much is used by flow, then by flow run?

3 REPLIES 3
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @vall,

Thanks for the question. On the Power Platform Admin Center you can get a report that will tell you in which environments and per day how many AI Builder credits are being consumed: AI Builder consumption report - AI Builder | Microsoft Docs

We don't yet show consumption by flow and flow run, just at the environment level as of today.

I hope this helps!

vall
Frequent Visitor

Hi @JoeF-MSFT , thank you for your input. The report you pointed out does help, I'm still looking for more detail, is there a function available to query the remaining capacity available?

Best regards

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @vall, glad to hear it helps.

Every AI Builder add-on comes with 1 million AI Builder credits every month. So for the remaining credits take 1M times the number of add-ons you have purchased and you can substract the monthly consumed credits displayed on the report.

The following video shows a way to automate the downloading of the AI Builder consumption report: 092 - Generating an AI Builder Consumption Report Using Power Automate Desktop - YouTube

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,661)