cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnP1
Regular Visitor

AI builder not visible

I'am a newbie to PowerApps and have a problem.

When I start a new app I don't see AI builder option. When I search on the Internet I see that I can change that in the evironment tab admin portal, but I don't see the settings/features option. Then I contacted my reseller to see if they can help me with this problem. The answer was it is an extra license and we cannot provide this license? I find this a little bit strange, but can anyone help me out with this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JohnP1
Regular Visitor

The region is Europe. I found the solution. There was no database made within my admin platform. When I made the database the option were there. This is the solution for this problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
plarrue
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @JohnP1 

Thanks for your message. In which region are you located ?

Here's some documentation about supported region Feature availability by region - AI Builder | Microsoft Docs

and AI Builder Licensing AI Builder Licensing - AI Builder | Microsoft Docs

thank you

JohnP1
Regular Visitor

The region is Europe. I found the solution. There was no database made within my admin platform. When I made the database the option were there. This is the solution for this problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,925)