cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Morten_DK

AI builder order acknowledgements in multiple languages

We receive order acknowledgements via mail as PDFs, they can be in multiple languages, but most often English.

I can't seem to find out if AI Builder can recognize other languages than English and if so, all the tutorials I have found are on one specific layout pdf, whereas our vendors have unique to them layouts, meaning one template might not fit all.

Am I missing the picture or is AI builder too limited (yet) to my needs?

1 REPLY 1
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

I guess you are considering to use Form Processing. Even if we officially support only English, any latin characters should work. Official support for more than 73 languages will come next month.

With regard to layout, you can train a model using collections, each addressing a specific layout.

See https://powerautomate.microsoft.com/fr-fr/blog/ai-builder-form-processing-models-can-now-train-using...

So I guess it should cover your needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,514)