cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JenEAB
Regular Visitor

AI builder successful but returns no fields

I'm trying to extract some data from an email attachment (PDF). I created a structured model as each pdf is nearly identical. The AI model correctly tagged each field except one and had an 89% confidence factor.  The flow runs and sends me an email saying "Congratulations, your flow ran successfully. Here are some of the fields extracted from the attached document by AI Builder Form Processing:" but there aren't any fields. It is just blank.

I tried it with an unstructured model and the results are the same. I'm confused because there are no errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your reply.

I trained it with 20 documents and checked that the tagging was working. The email it auto generates still was returning zero information. I finally tried inserting the fields I had tagged into the email and the information displayed.

Thank you,

Jennifer

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sundeep_Malik
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey @JenEAB 

Confidence is just the value to show how confident the model is to detect a field. 

The actual word for you here is the accuracy. How accurate your model is to determine if a field is detected and detected properly.

I would suggest you to increase your number of PDFs in training model. Lets say currently you have trained the model with 5 pdf. Now try to train it with more PDFs, lets say 10 or maybe 15. 

More the number of PDFs in your training set more are the chances that your model is able to detect all the required fields.

Btw how many pdf's have you added in the training model? And I hope you have done the tagging properly sometimes the tagging also messes up things. 

I hope this helps. 🙂

Thank you for your reply.

I trained it with 20 documents and checked that the tagging was working. The email it auto generates still was returning zero information. I finally tried inserting the fields I had tagged into the email and the information displayed.

Thank you,

Jennifer

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,926)