Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shadiya
Helper I
Helper I

AI model unable to detect table correctly

Hello

Am working on an invoice processing model and I have to added a table preview in the model to identify the different items, qty, price ...etc. on the invoice. Am currently facing 2 issues:

1. There are 2 tables on the invoice and for 4 out of the 5 invoices that I upload to train the model, the latter is detecting the wrong table.

2. In the one scenario where the correct table is detected, the model is picking 2-3 columns as one.

Am not sure what to do at this point. I have attached screenshots to  illustrate the issues that am facing  Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Have a good day

Shadiya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @shadiya,

Thanks for sharing a screenshot. I see that you have the Create CSV table inside an Apply to each loop. You need to move it outside. There shouldn't be an Apply to each loop. 🙂 

Staples - Format entries should be put on the From field of the Create CSV table action. 

JoeF-MSFT_0-1617833811861.png

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @shadiya,

Thank you for posting this question, it comes in a good moment because this Friday we are releasing an update to Form Processing that will let you tag that table correctly. Explicitly tag tables in form processing - Power Platform Release Plan | Microsoft Docs

Just a few more days 🙂 Looking forward you trying it out. Would love to hear your feedback once you try it.

shadiya
Helper I
Helper I

Thank you @JoeF-MSFT - looking forward to trying it next week. I will definitely give my feedback.

Have a good evening.

Shadiya

shadiya
Helper I
Helper I

HI @JoeF-MSFT 

I tried the new feature today - it worked very well in identifying the different lines on the invoice.

But now i have a new issue with the way the data is being exported to CSV. I am not sure why the header is appearing 2 times and both the header and the details are showing up on one line. Any idea how to resolve this?  Am attaching my CSV file  (test2021-04-06T20_20_44.9258114Z.xlsx)  for reference.

Thank you

Shadiya.

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @shadiya,

Good to hear you've tried the new feature! 🙂

Can you share a screenshot on how you've built the flow?

Hi @JoeF-MSFT 

Please find attached screenshots of the flow, as requested.

shadiya
Helper I
Helper I

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thank you @shadiya!

You are almost there! You need to put the Create CSV table action outside of the Apply to each loop. Like this:

JoeF-MSFT_0-1617746663014.png

Hi @JoeF-MSFT,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried it and still the results are showing up one one line and the headers appear 2 times.

shadiya_0-1617801886833.png

Is there anything else that i can try?

Thank you

Shadiya

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @shadiya,

Thanks for sharing a screenshot. I see that you have the Create CSV table inside an Apply to each loop. You need to move it outside. There shouldn't be an Apply to each loop. 🙂 

Staples - Format entries should be put on the From field of the Create CSV table action. 

JoeF-MSFT_0-1617833811861.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (41,146)