cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMA: Lobe and AI Builder integration

Hi - 

I'm a really big fan of the Lobe & AI Builder integration. The ease of training a model via Lobe and exporting it to AI Builder is like nothing I've seen before. Kudos for that! 🥳

I always pay attention to the "coming soon" labels on websites - sorry @JoeF-MSFT 😇 - so I saw these awesome templates on the Lobe website as well. Can we expect these project templates anytime soon as well? If yes - what timeframe? 

Laskewitz_0-1654615187744.png

Apart from that, can we think of Lobe as "AI Builder Desktop" and expect more models/templates in there?

Cheers,

Daniel

6 REPLIES 6
AnnaChu
Microsoft
Microsoft

Great question @Anonymous - might need to pull in some reinforcements to get this question answered. If we don't answer it during the AMA today we'll endeavour to get it answered after!

Anonymous
Not applicable

No worries. I can wait. 😎

I haven't looked at the Lobe part Daniel, what can you tell me about it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ZePowerDiver It's basically an app you can use to train your model, with images that you have on your device or ones that you take with the webcam. It's really easy to use and straightforward. From there, you can export to AI Builder and use your model inside the Power Platform. Really good stuff. 

I made a video about it a while ago:

Build your own AI model with Lobe and export it to AI Builder - YouTube

Thanks Daniel, will have a look at your video 🙂

Ashbhatia
Microsoft
Microsoft

Everyone, thanks for your interest on this thread. I am the Product Manager looking at these experiences and how to make them more seamless for our Makers. Precanned templates are definitely something we are keenly ideating to help our Markers learn and improvise the usage of their models in Power App. I would be super interested to learn more from you, the things you are building and how we can make your experience more productive. Please hit me with a direct message and ur email, and I'll setup sometime with you. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,414)