cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachelirabor
Regular Visitor

Adding Microsoft forms to Power Automate

Hi everyone, 

I newly started learning on the applications in Microsoft power platform.

I created a form showing the feel of an initial screening interview for data analyst roles using the Microsoft form, then I connected the form to Power automate, to send the user an email confirming their interview.
Please would love to know how I can build more on this idea thank you 

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=txI7B8O6EkuyrN5D6pzT9kYPmf-n3wNHtgEr_wgOQsxUOVNT...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Antrod
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Rachelirabor,

Thanks for reaching out on that. 

Building a flow around Microsoft forms answers seems indeed a great idea! What you could do further is leverage AI Builder actions in your flow to analyze forms answers sentiment or extract key phrases for example. It can be done pretty easily:

Use the sentiment analysis prebuilt model in Power Automate - AI Builder | Microsoft Docs

Use the key phrase extraction prebuilt model in Power Automate - AI Builder | Microsoft Docs

There are also many other AI models that you could use, all are described in the AI Builder documentation.

Another thing you can do is take inspiration from the many Power Automate templates.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Antrod
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Rachelirabor,

Thanks for reaching out on that. 

Building a flow around Microsoft forms answers seems indeed a great idea! What you could do further is leverage AI Builder actions in your flow to analyze forms answers sentiment or extract key phrases for example. It can be done pretty easily:

Use the sentiment analysis prebuilt model in Power Automate - AI Builder | Microsoft Docs

Use the key phrase extraction prebuilt model in Power Automate - AI Builder | Microsoft Docs

There are also many other AI models that you could use, all are described in the AI Builder documentation.

Another thing you can do is take inspiration from the many Power Automate templates.

Hope that helps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,840)