cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kperry06
Frequent Visitor

Ai - Extracting Information from Inbox Attachment (pdf) to Excel

Hi

I have been watching videos and following steps but I seem to be having issues in extracting information using the condition format or without the condition format, but I am unable to pass that stage of extracting information.

The extraction was working fine until I got a table involved..

Video followed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW5iUV2rRGQ

tried two flows to test but still failed my model is 99% accurate

Can someone help and tell me where I could be going wrong : I have tried the Item condition statement .. but have had no luck for table items to reflect.

3.png

kperry06_0-1657174833536.png

1.png

8 REPLIES 8
Antrod
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @kperry06 ,

What exact error do you see when you click in the "Condition" action?

I have taken the screenshots: ( not sure if I am doing something wrong)Condition - IssueCondition - IssueExtractExtract

Antrod
Microsoft
Microsoft

Can you copy paste the full content of the "body" please?

Also did you try to perform a quick test (In AI Builder > select your model > Quick test) on the file you are receiving by email?

kperry06
Frequent Visitor

Hello 

the body :

"

{
  "error": {
    "code""0x80040265",
    "message""{\"operationStatus\":\"Error\",\"error\":{\"type\":\"Error\",\"code\":\"InvalidPredictionInput\",\"message\":\"Inference input for model 01add801-c441-4a07-9a2f-d1e15742e989~25f683e1-3c92-4b11-a4a8-05cc577fe065 is invalid: invalid prediction input\",\"properties\":{\"BackendErrorCode\":\"InvalidInferenceInput\",\"DependencyHttpStatusCode\":\"400\"},\"innerErrors\":[{\"scope\":\"Record\",\"target\":null,\"code\":\"InvalidRecord\",\"type\":\"Error\",\"properties\":{\"MlIssueCode\":\"InvalidRecord\"}}]}}"
  }
}"

yes I have tested the model and it has no issues.
Antrod
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

When running your flow, are you reusing a previous flow run or are you sending you an email each time?

Antrod_0-1657269168799.jpeg

I suggest you to select manual and send you an email to test your flow. Choosing a previous flow run (automatic) may not work properly in some cases.

kperry06
Frequent Visitor

I think I might have found a solution

Antrod
Microsoft
Microsoft

Good news @kperry06 !

Please let the community know your solution, that might help other people in the same case as you 🙂

kperry06
Frequent Visitor

Honestly, I restarted and went back to adding steps to a template provided default.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,501)