cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMondello
Helper I
Helper I

Analyzing fails for documents in previously working model

@JoeF-MSFT I had a Model working great with 10 collections. Then I added one additional training document to one of the collections clicked the Analyze button, and the system said it couldn’t analyze the documents. I removed that document and tried to reanalyze, still error. I removed that whole collection and tried to reanalyze. Still error. I removed all the collections one by one. Error each time on analyzing. Finally, I thought perhaps the model itself was corrupted, so I created a new model. Still can’t get the system to analyze more than one collection in that new model, using the same training docs it accepted before. And yes, I checked to see that all the docs for a collection had the same layout, the total size of all the docs for one collection is less than 50mb, and they all only had one page. Error screenshot attached.  Any ideas ?

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaMondello
Helper I
Helper I

error.PNG

Thanks @AndreaMondello for letting me know about this. Apologies for this issue.

Let's investigate what is happening here. Can you share with me the id of your model? You can get it from the URL when you navigate to the model. For example, your model URL should look something like this: https://make.powerapps.com/e/3f45ef10-fbf5-4f39-b49c-7e01a678a6ae/aibuilder/models/852fc534-4b5e-4e3b-982d-bc851809fd96

The model ID is what is written in green

Thank you. 

AndreaMondello
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks so  much @JoeF-MSFT - sent in a PM

AndreaMondello
Helper I
Helper I

Please let me know as soon as you get any info... I'm supposed to deliver a solution to my stakeholders Monday!  😥

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi Andrea, this was probably caused by a transient error so analyze should be working correctly now. Please let us know if this is not the case and we will further investigate it.

AndreaMondello
Helper I
Helper I

You are correct, it resolved itself.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (67,477)