cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reginaldbal
Frequent Visitor

Assign and use the included AI builder credits of my user plan with attended RPA

I just added the per user plan with attended RPA with the intention to make use of the assumed included 5000 AI builder credits.

Shortly after buying the plan I started to build a first model.

If I access AI builder now, on top of the screen is written ‘You have 30 days and 100% capacity left in your free trial'.

How can I manage that the AI builder credits in my per user plan are used ? Once done I would expect the message to disappear.
Thereafter, how can I clearly see the current used credits in my plan?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @reginaldbal,

Thank you for purchasing the per user plan with attended RPA.

To control how AI Builder credits are used, you will need to allocate them to an environment as explained here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/capacity-add-on#allocate-or-change-capacity-in... 
Once you have AI Builder credits allocated to an environment, the trial message will disappear. 

To see how your AI Builder credits are used, you can get a consumption report on the Power Platform Admin Center as explained here: AI Builder consumption reporting is now available | Power Automate Blog (microsoft.com)

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @reginaldbal,

Thank you for purchasing the per user plan with attended RPA.

To control how AI Builder credits are used, you will need to allocate them to an environment as explained here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/capacity-add-on#allocate-or-change-capacity-in... 
Once you have AI Builder credits allocated to an environment, the trial message will disappear. 

To see how your AI Builder credits are used, you can get a consumption report on the Power Platform Admin Center as explained here: AI Builder consumption reporting is now available | Power Automate Blog (microsoft.com)

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,607)