cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlprentice
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Can I ever expect to have access to AI Builder in GCC (Non-high)?

AI Builder would really help us take automation to the next level.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erlandcrf
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @dlprentice 

I found another article that mentions AI Builder will be available for GCC between June-July 2021:  https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/AI-Builder/AI-Builder-GCC-Gov-Availability/td-p/390263 

Hope you find this information helpful!  Please accept if answers your question or Like if helped in any way.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Erlandcrf
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @dlprentice 

I found another article that mentions AI Builder will be available for GCC between June-July 2021:  https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/AI-Builder/AI-Builder-GCC-Gov-Availability/td-p/390263 

Hope you find this information helpful!  Please accept if answers your question or Like if helped in any way.

Thanks.

antoinec
Power Apps
Power Apps

Yes, we're currently targeting July 2021 for availability. Out of curiosity, can I ask which AI Builder features are of interest to you in GCC?

dlprentice
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Thanks for the info, we are interested in parts of AI Builder that integrate with Power Automate. A service provider sends us emails which are from their ticketing systems. The issue is the emails are always personalized enough to a degree that we cannot effectively capture all the data we want using expressions.

Our previous service provider sent emails that were always in the same format so building in expressions to parse out the data we wanted was pretty easy because we could expect what would be where.

The information we want is address information, if AI Builder can look at an email, and say "Yup that's an address", and capture it, that will be enough information for us to correlate with other data. Even if AI Builder isn't currently capable of what I'm mentioning I'm interested to get my hands on it in GCC, and see what we can do with it.

antoinec
Power Apps
Power Apps

Ah interesting. The prebuilt entity extraction model might be able to help with your use case https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/prebuilt-entity-extraction#supported-entity-types . Do let us know how things go once you get your hands on the product 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (934)