cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chap2020

Cannot See AI Builder

Hi , I have a trial account setup using USA as the region, and is testing Document Processing in Power Automate, but cannot seem to find AI Builder while adding an action step. I do have a database setup already and the feature should be available in that region. What might be causing me to be unable to select AI Builder? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @chap2020,

Thanks for the question. Let's do a few tests:

1. If you navigate to https://aka.ms/tryaibuilder , login with your work or school account, do you see this AI Builder page?

JoeFMSFT_0-1656544076784.png

2. If so, from that page, if you then go to Create on the left menu --> Instant cloud flow --> Manually trigger a flow --> Create

JoeFMSFT_1-1656544195540.png

3. And add a + New step.

JoeFMSFT_2-1656544263913.png

4. Do you see the AI Builder actions listed?

JoeFMSFT_3-1656544291731.png

Let us know. If the AI Builder page loads but you don't see the AI Builder actions when creating a new cloud flow, it might be that you administrator has a DLP policy in place that blocks using the Dataverse actions and therefore AI Builder. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,898)