cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yamamoto

Combine multiple data table from form processing model

Hello everyone,

I just created one form processing model to process my pdf file, the pdf file have multiple table tagged inside.

This both table share a same identity row which call ID number, I want to know is that any way to combine this two table into one table?

I tried use array to merge two table, but I want to pass the combined table data into Power Automate Desktop to perform some automation process. I can't pass array inside because I defined input variable in PAD.

3 REPLIES 3
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

There are several options to achieve what you want.

You can take a look at this post which provide a solution

Create super fast joins of 2 arrays in Power Automate (sharepains.com)

Yes, but I only want pass a single value to my PAD which share same ID, not whole array.

For example :
I have a table A with ID,name and table B with address.

I want to combine this two table, so when I pass table A ID and name to PAD, I will be able to pass address with same ID.

Hi Yamamoto,

Looks like I'm struggling to understand your use case because the link I have posted above does exactly this

Table 1
ID | NAME

Table 2
ID | ADDRESS

Resulting table
ID | NAME | ADDRESS

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,046)