Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prajakta05
Helper II
Helper II

Confidence Scores for Table

Hello,
Do we get confidence scores for tables extracted by AI Builder - Form Processing model?

Can we get it using Power Automate flows?

If no then, are we planning for the same in near future?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Antrod
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Prajakta05,

Yes you can access this information: go to your model's detail page, click on "More details" in the "Accuracy score" section and go to the "Table" pivot:

Antrod_0-1657886110465.png

In Power Automate you can also get confidence score related to the table as well when getting fields from the output of the AI Builder form processing action card: 

Antrod_1-1657886344326.png

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Antrod
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Prajakta05,

Yes you can access this information: go to your model's detail page, click on "More details" in the "Accuracy score" section and go to the "Table" pivot:

Antrod_0-1657886110465.png

In Power Automate you can also get confidence score related to the table as well when getting fields from the output of the AI Builder form processing action card: 

Antrod_1-1657886344326.png

Hope that helps!

Prajakta05
Helper II
Helper II

Thanks @Antrod,
I got confidence score for table. is there any way to get confidence score for each table column or entry?

Because I'm using few values from table where I need to present confidence score for particular entry in the table.

Antrod
Microsoft
Microsoft

Yes you can, for example in my screenshot "Item" is the unique column of my table and I can get the confidence score of it. If I had multiple columns I would have confidence score for each.

However you don't get confidence score for each entry.

lucaporfido98
Frequent Visitor

@Antrod, I can't get the confidence score of column or entry, and in each cases, the confidence score value is always "null".

lucaporfido98_0-1663083530643.png

In the documentation of AI Builder, there is this note:

lucaporfido98_1-1663083698894.png

I don't understand after i read this topic, if i can get this score value or not.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,500)