cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kollikr
Microsoft
Microsoft

Couldn't publish model version. Try again later

I created a model and trained. But when I am trying to publish it is giving message that Couldn't publish model version. Try again later.

This is my first AI builder model that I am trying and not sure what went wrong. Can any one share thoughts or possible resolution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Seems there was problem with my sample files that I uploaded. Not all of them having same format. I have uploaded the files in correct format and publishing is successful. 

Thank you

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Norah
Power Apps
Power Apps

Which model are you trying to publish? Is it a prediction model, text, object detection, forms? And could you attach a screenshot if possible?

Seems there was problem with my sample files that I uploaded. Not all of them having same format. I have uploaded the files in correct format and publishing is successful. 

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,240)