cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glade82

Create/Update SharePoint List item with data from table captured with Ai Builder

I have used AI builder to process completed audit checklists.

I have a sharepoint list with a number of columns. 

I am going to store the score for each element of the audit in the list and run KPIs etc

I can use "Create Item" to create an item in the list and populate columns with data captured in fields.

However I can't figure out how to populate columns on the sharepoint list with data from a table captured with AI Builder.

aibuilder 1.jpg

I have tried "apply to each" using conditions to check if the row of the table matches a certain name, then update the item and add the value from the table to the column.

This works for 7 iterations, then the "yes" box for the condition won't allow me to add any further actions.

ai builder 2.jpgCan anyone offer guidance of how to get data from the table into a list column.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Glade82

What has been successful was to :

• initialise a variable of type array
  • append the table entries to the array

Glade82_2-1660889929146.png

• Then, in "Create Item" you can call the items from the array to populate the columns:

variables('ScorecardArray')[0]

variables('ScorecardArray')[1]

etc...

Glade82_1-1660889884189.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
antoinec
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi Glade82, This documentation section should help: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/form-processing-model-in-flow#iterate-a-document-process... . You should only need to iterate over the table entries once. Let us know if you got it working or need further assistance.

Glade82

What has been successful was to :

• initialise a variable of type array
  • append the table entries to the array

Glade82_2-1660889929146.png

• Then, in "Create Item" you can call the items from the array to populate the columns:

variables('ScorecardArray')[0]

variables('ScorecardArray')[1]

etc...

Glade82_1-1660889884189.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,502)