when response the user and send the replies he can attach files

thanks u

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Create approval with atachment files

Thanks for the details. However, I think your question is more about how to add attachments in Power Automate rather than how to leverage AI. And I suggest you to post your question on Power Automate Community: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/bd-p/UsingFlows .

And if you would like to leverage AI to help with the approval flow, feel free to let us know. E.g predict whether the approval request will be approved or not and trigger events based on the prediction result.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi

Could you be more specific about your use case especially on how do you want AI to help here?

Are you trying to create an Approval flow? And who will add attachments? Is the person who requested approval or the person who approves it? And do you want to predict whether the request will be approved based on the attachment?

Thanks

Norah

Highlighted

Hi Norah
I am creating an approval flow when inserting a record by forms,
the person who approves is the who will attach the files and these files will be received by whoever requested the approval

it is a money transfer flow, where it is reported whether it was successful or rejected and the payment receipt is attached

Thanks a lot!

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Thanks for the details. However, I think your question is more about how to add attachments in Power Automate rather than how to leverage AI. And I suggest you to post your question on Power Automate Community: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/bd-p/UsingFlows .

And if you would like to leverage AI to help with the approval flow, feel free to let us know. E.g predict whether the approval request will be approved or not and trigger events based on the prediction result.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,078)