Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justinridge
Helper II
Helper II

Custom AI Model not showing up as an option to add in flow

Hi there

I have created a custom AI model that scans for specific fields in a PDF (sent via e-mail).
I have trained the model and published it.

I am wanting to set up a flow to do the following:

If: An e-mail arrives with the following subject "Rectron Cloud Invoice", having an attachment.

Then: extract the trained fields from the PDF and add these details to an existing table in an excel document.

I am assuming, I would need to set up flow variables for this.

I'm also not sure if the flow would require me to first save the attachment (PDF) into a folder on my sharepoint.

Hi there

I have created a custom AI model that scans for specific fields in a PDF (sent via e-mail).

If: An e-mail arrives with the following subject "Rectron Cloud Invoice", having an attachment.

Then: extract the trained fields from the PDF and add these details to an existing table in an excel document.

I'm also not sure if the flow would require me to first save the attachment (PDF) into a folder on my sharepoint.

Hi there

3 REPLIES 3
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

You could either customize the document automation solution which provide a prebuilt pipeline for this or take inspiration from it.

See https://flow.microsoft.com/manage/aibuilder/documentautomation 

justinridge
Helper II
Helper II

Hi there.

Thanks for the above link, but I wasn't able to find what I was looking for.

This is my scenario

I have the trained model that scans content from a PDF attachment in a new email.

I want to set up a flow that will take the trained fields from the PDF and insert them as a new row in my existing excel table.

I hope I have given you all the info to be able to help.

In the flow, after the ACTION: When a new email arrives (with specific words in the subject & with an attachment), I can't figure what the Action should be.

Many articles suggest using the Predict action with the base64 encoder n the 'Request Payload' field, but I don't see a Predict option that has the Request Payload field.

It would be most appreciated if someone could recreate the intended AI model & flow on their side.
This seems like a pretty common or typical thing that one would do with AI form models.

I hope you can help!

Hi,

You shoud use this one

AI Builder.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,112)