Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zdzunic
Helper I
Helper I

Data Preparation for AI Builder Sample

Hi,

please can somebody test data preparation for this AI Builder sample for Prediction model and 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/prediction-data-prep

It seems that doesn't work any more, it is'n possible any more to import rows with target value null (Revenue (Label)).

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Norah
Power Apps
Power Apps

hi @zdzunic 

Could you tell me at which step in the doc you see the error of not able to import null value? Did you map the columns correctly when importing? Because I just tried to follow instruction in the doc above to import data, and it worked for me.

null data.png

Hi @Nora,

Thank you for your answer. I got no error, but the "Ravenue" field get "No" value.

Could you tell me which data type did you use for "Ravenue" field, or have you made other transformation in table OnlineShopperIntention bevor the import ?

Thanks!

hi I'm sorry to hear the issue. 

Pasting the schema I'm using, the Revenue field is a Yes/No field.

schema.png

zdzunic
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @Norah ,

I checked import once more but i got again the same results ( null values in .csv file for Revenue field are after import "No")
Here are the steps what i done:

1. Import solution AIBuilderOnlineShopperIntention_1_0_0_0.zip (which i downloaded from git)
2.Check the table definition (aib_onlineshopperintention) in dataverse after importing solution (attachment 1)
3. "Revenue" field is "Yes/No" with default Value "No" but "optional"
4. Get data (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/microsoft/PowerApps-Samples/master/ai-builder/aib_onlineshopperint...
5.From import, customer1 to customer 29 have aib_Revenue field "null" (attachment 2)
6. Field aib_Revenue is {"aib_Revenue", type logical}})
7. Load .csv file into existing table (aib_onlineshopperintention)
8. Auto map
9. Check the values for aib_Revenue field in table (attachment 3

Did you make the same procedure or there are some differences?
I am sure that was working earlier

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,325)