cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rarriagam1
Frequent Visitor

Document Processing - Edit Model button is disabled

Hi, I am facing this issue starting the last week (Jun 30). I was able to edit the model for document processing but now I cannot edit it anymore.

NOTE:  This model was not imported to a different environment.

I am not receiving any error or warning message.

Please your support on this.

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The workaround given by Microsoft was to clone the AI Model using the stored trained files, the Clone option is available adding in the model URL this part: ?&aiBuilder.showCloneModel=true

It works either using the flow.microsoft.com or make.powerapps.com:

Notes from Microsoft:

Click on Clone Model and wait for clone to complete, this will create a new model in draft state with the current documents and tagging used for the blocked model. Users would need to retrain it and update their apps and flows to use the new model instead of the blocked one. This mitigation is not officially supported and has been added as last chance mitigation, hence it's not guaranteed to work.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

It could be that you have used all your trial capacity but you would see a banner saying no capacity left.

Another option, is that a training is in progress.

Do you see a "training" message on the top right of this page?

Can you send me the URL of this page so we can get the model id and check in our telemetry.

Thank you.

Hi, Thanks for your prompt response. In this case the environment has been provisioned with enough credits. What I can tell is that I realized that for the previous month was overpassing the quota, so for this month I increased it with 50% more credits, however I am not sure if the issue is related with that.

This is the url: Power Apps | AI Builder - Models

And no, I don´t see any training message.

Regards,

Ricardo

plarrue
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @rarriagam1 ,

Thanks for sharing this information with us.

Is it a model that you have created or a model that has been shared with you?

Thanks!

I took the ownership of the model (Advanced find > AI Models > Assign AI Models AND Advanced find > AI Builder Datasets Containers > Assign AI Builder Datasets Containers) because I am supporting the end user for this case and he has other models with the same situation (any of those are not editable anymore).

The workaround given by Microsoft was to clone the AI Model using the stored trained files, the Clone option is available adding in the model URL this part: ?&aiBuilder.showCloneModel=true

It works either using the flow.microsoft.com or make.powerapps.com:

Notes from Microsoft:

Click on Clone Model and wait for clone to complete, this will create a new model in draft state with the current documents and tagging used for the blocked model. Users would need to retrain it and update their apps and flows to use the new model instead of the blocked one. This mitigation is not officially supported and has been added as last chance mitigation, hence it's not guaranteed to work.

plarrue
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello,

Please Note that cloning a model is an experimental feature that may cause unexpected and irreversible issue on your model, that's why it is hidden.

This should be used only when all other fix possibilities have been explored. Whenever you are in the case that your model can't be modified anymore, you should always contact Microsoft before using that feature (use this forum or our internal email address: aihelpen@microsoft.com).

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,544)