cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

ERROR FETCHING TABLE FROM FORM PROCESSOR

Hi,

I am using the predict function to invoke a form processor model to extract info from an invoice.

I am getting this error when fetchin the table info.

ExpressionEvaluationFailed. The execution of template action 'Apply_to_each_2' failed: the result of the evaluation of 'foreach' expression '@outputs('Predict')?['body/responsev2/predictionOutput/tables/table_2/entries']' is of type 'Null'. The result must be a valid array.

I have made a flow and use compose to validate that there is predict function is fetching the table array.
Captura.PNG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Helper III
Helper III

never mind this, dummy mistake...the email had another png image that was making the extraction break. Just needed to add a condition.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Helper III
Helper III

never mind this, dummy mistake...the email had another png image that was making the extraction break. Just needed to add a condition.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,467)