Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Environment Missing from AI Builder

Hi

I am new to PowerApps and AI Builder.

I am using the Free Trial of PowerApps. I've successfully created a new environment to create a CDS and I can see it in PowerApps Admin Center under the Environments. However I can not see within AI Builder, when  I create a new one because it was saying I was in the limit of 1 environment. 

Cheers,

G

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Environment Missing from AI Builder

Hi @kiwiG,

With trial environments you only get one environment. I’m not sure what you mean by “can not see within AI Builder”, a screenshot would help, but if you go to make.powerapps.com and select your trial environment (top right) AI Builder is on the left hand side.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the reply.

I mean is the AI Builder is not detecting my newly created environment, even though I can see the environment in the Power Apps Admin Center.
Highlighted

Are you able to send a screenshot of what you mean by AI Builder not detecting the newly created environment?
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Below are the screenshots.

admincenter.jpgnoenv.jpg

Highlighted

Thanks, the screenshots are a lot clearer. It’s the database that is missing, not the environment. On the screen where you get the error message from AI Builder, what environment is selected in the top right corner of your screen? Are you in the trial environment? See this article as an example of making sure that you are in the right environment https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/working-with-environments#switch-the-environme...

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,306)