cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Error: Process and save information from forms - "Encountered internal server error from the XRM API"

I've created, trained, and published my model in my sandbox environment. I setup a virtual agent to call this flow. While editing the flow, I can't save the action "Process and save information from forms". I get the following error:

Encountered internal server error from the XRM API. The tracking Id is '70d4c616-84ee-440f-9c6f-a4e9fab4e5c8'.

I can save other actions from AI Builder, just not this one. This was happening last night and I hoped it would fix itself, but this morning I am getting the exact same issue. 

I even tried going to my model, clicking on Use Model then clicking on New Flow. When I save this flow I get

"Multiple errors occurred: 'GatewayTimeout,GatewayTimeout'."

It looks like something is really broken in my environment and now I'm stuck.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

Some hints to troubleshoot your problem

1. Is your flow inside a solution? That's required to make it work.

2. Are you able to quick test your model in the AI Builder model page? (Go to make.powerapps.com, click on AI Builder\Models in the left nav, click on your model and click on the "Quick test" button)

--> If so, can you create a basic flow calling "Process and save information from forms". If it works, try recreating your flow.

3. Are you able to call another Form Processing model in Flow?

--> If so try to recreate, train and publish your model

Hope it will help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

Some hints to troubleshoot your problem

2. Are you able to quick test your model in the AI Builder model page? (Go to make.powerapps.com, click on AI Builder\Models in the left nav, click on your model and click on the "Quick test" button)

--> If so, can you create a basic flow calling "Process and save information from forms". If it works, try recreating your flow.

3. Are you able to call another Form Processing model in Flow?

--> If so try to recreate, train and publish your model

Hope it will help.

View solution in original post

@CedrickB 

Ah that was it. I missed that part in the documentation. I put the flow in a solution, disabled it, edited it, and then it allowed me to save. 

I tried creating the flow directly from the model by clicking Use Model, and it failed there. It's weird that I have that option if it would never work since it doesn't create the flow in a solution. 

Anyways guess that doesn't matter now. It's working. Thanks for your help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,200)