cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwilsonLUR
Regular Visitor

Error loading AI Builder control

Hello, 

I'm currently completing a Udacity training programme on Microsoft power platform. I am nearly finished and I have got to a stage where I have to use AI builder on power apps to implement a receipt processor onto my app. When I attempt to select the receipt processor template an error message appears saying " Error loading AI Builder control" and the message appears saying "One or more errors occurred. Reporting the first one: Connections for API with Id /providers/microsoft.powerapps/apis/shared_commondataservice cannot be added due to policy violation." Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Antrod
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @cwilsonLUR ,

Do you get this error from your canvas app when you click on Insert > AI Builder > Receipt processor?

Can you also try to use the "Extract information from receipts" in a power automate flow?

Hi @Antrod 

yes, I get the error from the the canvas app when I click on Insert > AI Builder > Receipt processor

Its not only when I try click on the receipt processor its when I click on any of the options within the AI builder dropdown within my canvas app. As i am not the admin, could this be a restrictions issue or? 

I will try use that now. 

Thanks 

Antrod
Microsoft
Microsoft

Yes that's possible. You could ask your admin if a restriction was added in the DLP regarding the Dataverse connector (on which AI Builder is built).

Do you have same issue if you try to use receipts in a Power Automate flow?

The issue what that dataverse (legacy) connector wasn't included in the business connectors by the admin.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (3,950)