cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwilsonLUR
Regular Visitor

Error loading AI Builder control

Hello, 

I'm currently completing a Udacity training programme on Microsoft power platform. I am nearly finished and I have got to a stage where I have to use AI builder on power apps to implement a receipt processor onto my app. When I attempt to select the receipt processor template an error message appears saying " Error loading AI Builder control" and the message appears saying "One or more errors occurred. Reporting the first one: Connections for API with Id /providers/microsoft.powerapps/apis/shared_commondataservice cannot be added due to policy violation." Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Antrod
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @cwilsonLUR ,

Do you get this error from your canvas app when you click on Insert > AI Builder > Receipt processor?

Can you also try to use the "Extract information from receipts" in a power automate flow?

Hi @Antrod 

yes, I get the error from the the canvas app when I click on Insert > AI Builder > Receipt processor

Its not only when I try click on the receipt processor its when I click on any of the options within the AI builder dropdown within my canvas app. As i am not the admin, could this be a restrictions issue or? 

I will try use that now. 

Thanks 

Antrod
Microsoft
Microsoft

Yes that's possible. You could ask your admin if a restriction was added in the DLP regarding the Dataverse connector (on which AI Builder is built).

Do you have same issue if you try to use receipts in a Power Automate flow?

The issue what that dataverse (legacy) connector wasn't included in the business connectors by the admin.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,587)