Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Error

Hi,

I'm not able to build a model. it says:

something went wrong

An unknown error occured. Try again later.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Error

Hi @aoryx 

Can you share more details? What type of model are you trying to build? Is it a category classification, entity extraction, forms processing, object detection or prediction model?

Do you mind sharing a screenshot of the error?

Thanks

Norah

Highlighted

This what I get when I press on the build button on the menu bar.aoryx_0-1597918119093.png

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Thank you, but I will need a little bit more information. Can you recap the detailed steps you did after you go to build page? For example, you open build page, you see a lot of model cards, what card or what button did you click on?

-Norah

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

hi @aoryx 

Can you also confirm if you have Common Data Service license? AI Builder requires user to have CDS for building any model. If you don't have CDS, you can start a trial. Please refer to this document about trial environments, https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/trial-environments. You need to toggle yes for "Create a database for this environment" when creating the trial environment.

But if you do have CDS, then could you help provide session details for us to look at the telemetry and troubleshoot for you?

session 1.png

session 2.png

Thanks

Norah

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (6,640)