Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JAWL
Helper II
Helper II

Export or make a copy of AI model

Hi AI Builder experts,

I can share but can I export my AI model or make a copy of my AI model? This is because I would like to remove some fields in the AI model to see if the performance can be improved. 

JAWL_0-1637747585156.png

For example in Power Automate Flow, I can easily make a copy of any flow for modifications while maintaining the original flow.

JAWL_1-1637747784613.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

It looks like that you want to compare the performance between two model versions.

At the moment, it is not possible to "save as" or predict using a non-published version excepted with the quick test button.

We are working at the moment to improve model lifecycle capabilities.

In particular, supporting more model versions, being able to predict on a non published version, or rollback to a previews version (so you can publish a new version, check the performance and rollback if not satisfactory)

This is planned for Q1 next year.

In the meantime, the only option is unfortunately to rebuild a new model.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

It looks like that you want to compare the performance between two model versions.

At the moment, it is not possible to "save as" or predict using a non-published version excepted with the quick test button.

We are working at the moment to improve model lifecycle capabilities.

In particular, supporting more model versions, being able to predict on a non published version, or rollback to a previews version (so you can publish a new version, check the performance and rollback if not satisfactory)

This is planned for Q1 next year.

In the meantime, the only option is unfortunately to rebuild a new model.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,282)