cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Form Extractor results become worse

Hi,

I used 10 documents to train a form extractor. It did not recognize the table in the form so I marked the whole area to extract and used a regex azure function in my flow to do the remaining work. So far, so good.

However today I noticed, that about half of the same forms I used for training and that worked yesterday, today yielded an error: 

InvalidPredictionInput : Inference input for model ... is invalid

What is wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Form Extractor results become worse

Hi,

We have performed investigations and noticed an heavy load on the service which caused this error.

We are increasing the compute capabilities in coming days which should prevent this problem to happen gain as well as improving the error message to make it more clear.

Please let us know if the issue is resolved now.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

Can you send us an email to aihelpen@microsoft.com with your environment id, model id.

When you open your model's details page, It can be found here 

https://make.powerapps.com/environment/%ENVID%/aibuilder/models/%MODELID%

Also, open the developer tools in Edge (CTRL+SHIFT+i), perform a Quick Test, in Network tab, look at the request Microsoft.Dynamics.CRM.QuickTest and send the value of "req_id:" in the "header" tab on the left pane.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

We have performed investigations and noticed an heavy load on the service which caused this error.

We are increasing the compute capabilities in coming days which should prevent this problem to happen gain as well as improving the error message to make it more clear.

Please let us know if the issue is resolved now.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for confirming and the effort undergone.

Is this just, because we are using the trial version or would this also happen in the paid plan?

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

This is the paid version of the service.

To make you feel comfortable, we didn't observe significant service instability in the past year on this service.

But it is victim of his own success and we experienced a very high traffic in past days.

We are working with our Azure partner to increase the underlying infrastructure which should prevent this to happen again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (6,376)