cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexrai
Regular Visitor

Form Processing module passes null array?

Hi,

We are doing some testing and my flow was working reasonably well yesterday, but today I keep getting an error about "apply to each" failing due to the passed array being null. It looks like it's processing the forms properly but the output to a foreach loop that adds the table entries into excel is null.

I retrained a new model and recreated the flow from scratch in another environment and am still having the same issue. I'm passing "table entries" to the loop, it then flows to "Add New Row to Table."

alexrai_1-1622586004606.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thanks @alexrai for letting us know about this issue. I've sent you a private message to get more details. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
alexrai
Regular Visitor

Ok, I see the issue. The model has stopped recognizing the table field entirely, and it's passing a null value. Quick test doesn't work properly anymore either even when I use a form that processed fine yesterday.

The model seems to have broke, but I tried building a fresh one on the same forms and it had the same problems.

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thanks @alexrai for letting us know about this issue. I've sent you a private message to get more details. 

View solution in original post

alexrai
Regular Visitor

This was just a temporary glitch, our models are back in action so I've marked it as resolved. Much appreciation for JoeF-MSFT for reaching out so quickly. 

We were able to complete the next portion of our testing and the form processing is really well done. We had some unusually complex tabular handwritten, and computer generated forms and it was much more accurate than other products I've tested. Major bonus points for being easy to set up and maintain for non-technical users. Very nice.

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Great to hear this @alexrai, and thanks for the nice feedback. 🙂
Feel free to reach out anytime if we can help on your AI Builder journey. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,547)