We are doing some testing and my flow was working reasonably well yesterday, but today I keep getting an error about "apply to each" failing due to the passed array being null. It looks like it's processing the forms properly but the output to a foreach loop that adds the table entries into excel is null.
I retrained a new model and recreated the flow from scratch in another environment and am still having the same issue. I'm passing "table entries" to the loop, it then flows to "Add New Row to Table."
Solved! Go to Solution.
Ok, I see the issue. The model has stopped recognizing the table field entirely, and it's passing a null value. Quick test doesn't work properly anymore either even when I use a form that processed fine yesterday.
The model seems to have broke, but I tried building a fresh one on the same forms and it had the same problems.
This was just a temporary glitch, our models are back in action so I've marked it as resolved. Much appreciation for JoeF-MSFT for reaching out so quickly.
We were able to complete the next portion of our testing and the form processing is really well done. We had some unusually complex tabular handwritten, and computer generated forms and it was much more accurate than other products I've tested. Major bonus points for being easy to set up and maintain for non-technical users. Very nice.
The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.
Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.
Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.
Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.