cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theDoctor
Regular Visitor

Form Recognizer 3.0 with Power Automate

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.  I need to use Form Recognizer 3.0 to build a custom model because signature detection is necessary.  I have been scouring the docs for a way to connect the custom model to a flow, because the form recognizer connector has been removed.  

Would someone be able to point me in the direction of some documentation I maybe missed regarding connecting these two services?

Otherwise what is the easiest way to connect the two?

For context, it's a relatively simple pdf form with just a couple of text fields and a signature, and it does not fit into Form Recognizers pre-built models.
Using AI Builder with the flow to process the documents is also not an option as there seems to be no way to detect signatures.

1 REPLY 1
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @theDoctor, thanks for the question and the feedback on AI Builder supporting signature detection. This is something we have on our roadmap, so its great to see interest for this. 🙂

Regarding using Form Recognizer 3.0 in Power Automate, it will probably require making requests directly to the Form Recognizer API using the HTTP connector. I suggest posting this same question to our friends on the Azure Form Recognizer Q&A community: azure-form-recognizer - Microsoft Q&A where I'm sure they'll be able to help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,289)