Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zdzunic
Helper I
Helper I

Form processing Model in canvas app doesn't work

Hi AI Builder community,

I have a Problem with very basic AI Builder Scenario. I have created a model for Form Processing (using AI BUilder Lab invoices). The Model is correct but when I try to create canvas app based on this model Power app crashed. As attachment is the message which I got after a while and how much memory takes this process. Just to mention I use free trial option for AI Builder licence. This situation is the same for Object detection model also but for other models I can create canvas app.

Any idea for reason for this behaviour?

zdzunic_0-1614615837498.jpeg

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

We've identified the issue causing the Form Processor and Object Detector controls from working properly in canvas apps. A fix is being rolled out across all Power Apps environment and should be available everywhere by next Monday, March 8th.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

Can you try the following test please:

In make.powerapps.com and AI Builder\Models menu, please open your model and use the "Quick test" button. 

Does it crash?

If not,

1. try clearing your browser cache and try again in Power App create shell

2. try with another browser

If the Quick test crashes as well please send us an email to aihelpen@microsoft.com, we will set up a call to investigate.

Hi @CedrickB,

Thanks for advice,  I have tried "Quick Test" before canvas app and it works. 

I tried also different browsers (IE and Edge) and I got the same error. In the end I asked my College to try the same with his account and he also got this error. 

It seems that these models (object detection and form processing) have a leaking problem (my oppinion).

Thanks for email for ai builder support. I will send this issue. 

Can you send an email to aihelpen@microsoft.com so we can organize a desktop sharing session please?

Thank you

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Quick update: we’re investigating this issue and I'll update this thread once we have more info to share on a solution to this.

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

We've identified the issue causing the Form Processor and Object Detector controls from working properly in canvas apps. A fix is being rolled out across all Power Apps environment and should be available everywhere by next Monday, March 8th.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,601)