cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NehaChandani
Frequent Visitor

Getting error while converting PDF file to excel

Hello,

I extract PDF file and try to convert it to excel using an AI model I read the PDF file data and the issue I faced at this moment is that PDF is created in a big paper format and because of this I get an error message that the font size is too small for Microsoft AI builder to do OCR scanning.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NehaChandani
Frequent Visitor

Hello @JoeF-MSFT,

Thanks for reply.

We had received a PDF file that contains data using a very small font size due to that while we are creating an AI model passing that pdf file it does not recognize the columns from the PDF file.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @NehaChandani,

Thanks for posting this question.

To better understand the issue, a couple of questions:

• How are you generating the PDF?
  • Where in the AI Builder experience are you getting this error?

NehaChandani
Frequent Visitor

Hello @JoeF-MSFT,

Thanks for reply.

We had received a PDF file that contains data using a very small font size due to that while we are creating an AI model passing that pdf file it does not recognize the columns from the PDF file.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thanks @NehaChandani. I've sent you a private message to get more information on the documents used. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (87,340)