cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hashibul
Frequent Visitor

How do I add a file location for power automate to access its content from?

Hello, 

I am currently working on a project in AI Builder (Object Detection) I wanted my flow to be like the following:

1 - Accesses File Location (Local File)
2 - Imports all the photos from within the folder
3 - performs object detection on the images one by one 
4 - records the confidence score on Microsoft Excel 

Stuck with (1) & (2). Cant seem to find an option to access file location and upload more than one image. Any help? 

2 REPLIES 2
Antrod
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Hashibul ,

Trigger actions available to process local files are the following ones:

Antrod_0-1649231759899.png

If you build a flow that detects new files on a folder (Trigger "When a file is created") and that you move or copy all your images in this folder, the flow should trigger for all files.

Hope that helps,

Thanks.

Hashibul
Frequent Visitor

I have tried it and it did not work. I assume this is because Power Automate is not actually uploading the images from the file location, just using it as a trigger to start the process, however, that is not what I aim to do. I wanted the flow to access my file location, upload all the photos within that and run the checks on the images. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,826)